Centralian Controls has a proven history of building switchboards for remote locations in Oil and Gas sectors for over 25 years where the switchboard must work first time every time. This high standard of quality and attention to detail is one of our greatest strengths and the reason why our customers keep coming back to us.
To expand on our offerings, we have incorporated the Eaton XEnergy modular type-tested range of main switchboards, distribution switchboards, motor control centres and control switchboards which can accommodate switchgear up to 1,600 A and fault ratings up to 65Ka. Which are suitable for all applications and sectors at a high-quality level yet being very competitive as we are also the manufacturer’s representative for switchgear and many other items which are built into the panels.
The enclosures are made of sheet steel to protect against harmful environmental effects and electric shocks caused by touching live parts.
The xEnergy Light, which can be mounted side by side, can be easily converted into a control enclosure for industrial applications, commercial buildings or into an energy distributor for functional buildings in line with your requirements. The xEnergy Light is sturdy, easy to install and quick to dismantle and comes in more than 55 different sizes.
- Available in heights of 1,600 to 2,000 mm, widths of 425 to 1,200 mm, and depths of 300 to 400 mm
- Sturdy distributor made of sheet steel that is suitable for side-by-side and stand-alone installation
- Degree of protection: IP55
- Abrasion-proof protection against corrosion thanks to power-coated RAL 2000 finish external
- Complies with the IEC/EN 62208 and EN 60529 standards, as well as with IEC 60439-1/-3 and IEC 61439-1/-2
- Features include a door arresting set, a door contact switch with brackets, control cabinet lamps and various locking systems
Increase efficiency, improve safety
With AS/NZS 61439 in mind, xEnergy Light optimises efficiency in material and labour saving, reducing the traditional footprint due to compact design, while meeting all safety requirements and reducing the risk of touching live parts.
The solution comes in 55 different sizes and can be easily converted into a control enclosure for industrial applications or into an energy distributor for functional buildings in line with any electrical requirements, from large industrial installations to smaller, bespoke needs.
Thanks to its versatility, xEnergy Light can be used both as a power distribution board and as a control panel in industrial applications and in functional buildings.
It’s designed to be light, easy to install and quick to dismantle, and is made of rust-resistant powder-coated sheet steel to protect against harmful environmental effects and electric shocks.
Features include a door arresting set, a door contact switch with brackets, control cabinet lamps, and various locking systems, which all fall under the new AS/NZS 61439 mandatory requirements.
xEnergy Light meets the requirements of the latest IEC 61439/1-3 and IEC/EN 62208 standards, meaning once it is installed it does not have to be re-tested for compliance.
- Coming supplies, outgoers and couplings with circuit breakers
- Outgoers with SL fuse switch-disconnectors up to 630 A
- Incoming supply system for drill-free cable connection
- Internal separation up to form 4b type 2 and 6
- Cable connection from the top or bottom
- Control distribution board
- Control technology with Sasy 60i
- Individual, fixed mounting units on a mounting plate
- Ventilation and air conditioning
- Automation technology
Our offering includes but not limited to:
- Main Switchboards
- Motor control centres
- Power factor correction units
- Custom control panels
- Distribution boards
- Renewable energy panels
- Transfer switches
- Telemetry panels
- OT cyber-Security
- RTU and PLC options
- Factory acceptance testing