Implement solar systems for an economical, environmentally-friendly alternative to traditional power generation.
Standalone solar power systems are used in a wide range of applications and locations. Solar systems offer an economical, environmentally friendly and reliable alternative to traditional power generation equipment in many instances.
Correct solar power system design and quality component selection is crucial to ensure long term, trouble free performance.
At Centralian Controls, our industry qualified personnel, backed by years of experience gained from the supply and manufacture of solar power systems, can assist with your design and application requirements.
Centralian Controls standalone solar power systems can be supplied in “kit” format or as a complete “turn-key” integrated solution, aimed at reducing costs associated with site installation and commissioning activities.
Centralian Controls undertakes comprehensive factory acceptance testing of each system, complete with documentation, using trained, qualified and licensed personnel, to ensure correct system operation prior to dispatch.
Solar Powered Applications includes:
- Chemical injection systems
- Cathodic protection systems
- Process control, instrumentation and monitoring systems
- Wellhead RTU systems
- PLC/RTU Systems
- Tank and load-out control systems
- Satellite, radio, 3G and 4G communications systems
- Instrumentation control Air systems
- Remote Camera system – PTZ and/or AI functionality
- Tank / Dam monitoring pumps
- Pumping system
Our systems are compliant to:
- AS 4509 Stand-alone power systems
- Part 1: Safety and installation
- Part 2: Design guidelines
- AS/NZS 5033 Installation of photovoltaic (PV) arrays
- AS/NZS 5139:2019 Electrical installations – Safety of battery systems for use with power conversion equipment.
- AS/NZS 3000 Electrical Wiring Rules
- AS 4777 Grid Connections of Energy Systems via Inverters
- AS 1768 Lightning Protection
- AS/NZS 1170.2 Wind Loads
Our services include but aren’t limited to:
- Supply, manufacturing, packaging for transport, and assembly
- Equipment selection and design
- Predictive equipment maintenance
- Asset management diagnostics and reporting
- Desktop radio path survey testing and analysis
- VSD harmonic analysis and mitigation
- Factory acceptance testing
- Documentation package and as-built drawings